Cooper Crouse-Hinds' industrial-focused wireless monitoring solutions
Industrial-focused wireless monitoring solutions are designed for monitoring and controlling processes in challenging or difficult industrial and hazardous applications such as tank level monitoring, pump performance metrics, heat trace monitoring and more. The system includes transmitters, receivers, transceivers and interface gateways. Each device offers a selection of digital, analog and pulse inputs that allow fewer radios per system.
Cooper Crouse-Hinds; 866/764-5454; www.crouse-hinds
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers