Emerson Process Management, Micro Motion's Model 2200S two-wire Coriolis meter
Two-wire 2200S transmitter can be used with a range of ELITE Coriolis meters and is designed for upgrading older loop-powered technologies without adding more power or installing new cables anywhere in the plant. The meter delivers +0.10% liquid flow and +0.0005 g/cm3 liquid density accuracy in continuous process and mass balance applications.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers