Emerson Process Management's Fisher 8580 rotary valve
Fisher 8580 rotary valve can be installed in either a horizontal or vertical orientation with no detriment to performance or life cycle. This also enables left- or right-hand mounting of the valve actuator, allowing access for any installation. To facilitate use in all world areas, the valve meets API, ASME and EN standards.
Emerson Process Management; 641/753-5557; www.emersonprocess.com/fisher
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers