Stealth's Model LPC-625F rugged fanless mini PC
Model LPC-625F rugged fanless mini PC measures only 7.9 in. W x 7.9 in. D x 2.4 in H and contains an Intel Penryn Core 2 Duo Mobile processor. Designed without cooling fans, the aluminum chassis acts as a heat sink to dissipate internal heat and provide noise-free operation. The PC includes a multitude of I/O connectivity: Gigabit LAN, 8-USB 2.0, 1-Serial, 1-eSATA, 1-DVI, 1-HDMI and Audio 7.1 ports with optional Wi-Fi 802.11g.
Stealth; 888/STEALTH; www.stealth.com
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers