National Instruments' six new modules for remote monitoring and control and new enclosures expands a wireless and Ethernet Data Acquisition Platform
Six wireless and Ethernet data acquisition modules perform remote monitoring and control in harsh environments. The modules combine high-voltage digital I/O and IEEE 802.11b/g (Wi-Fi) or Ethernet communication to remotely monitor actuators such as pumps, valves and relays. Engineers can use these and other Wi-Fi Ethernet devices with the NI 9921 and NI 9922 IP enclosures to protect their equipment from dust particles and splashing water or rain in indoor or industrial environments.
National Instruments; 800/258-7022; www.ni.com
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers