AutomationDirect's Line of Hammond Control Power Transformers
Control Power Transformers
AutomationDirect’s line of Hammond control power transformers has expanded to include the HPS Fortress series of encapsulated commercial potted transformers. The single phase units are available in 0.50 kVA up to 5 kVA. All units are encapsulated with electrical grade silica sand and resin compounds to protect the core and coils by sealimg out moisture and airborne contaminants and eliminates corrosion and deterioration. The NEMA 3R enclosure meets NEMA and ANSI standards for indoor and outdoor applications. This series is UL and CSA listed as well as CE documented. The HPS Imperator line has been extended to include the MGJ and MLI series step-down control transformers. The 600V class, machine tool rated industrial units range from 50A up to 500 VA.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers