Tideflex Technologies' TF-1 check valve
Curved Bill TF-1 check valve is designed to enhance sealing, especially in low-lying areas with little backpressure such as site drainage and flood control. Available in sizes to 96 in., the valve is constructed entirely of rubber, making it virtually immune to rust, corrosion and weathering.
Tideflex Technologies 412/279-0044; www.tideflex.com
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers