Hedland's MR flow transmitter
MR piston-type variable area flow transmitter has no mechanical linkages and comes pre-calibrated from the plant or can be user configured. Calibration inputs are available for: specific gravity for all fluids; viscosity for petroleum-based fluids; as well as specific gravity, pressure and temperature in pneumatic systems. It provides 0-5 V dc and 4-20 mA outputs and can be configured to provide alarm processing and communication modes, including RS232, RS485, Modbus, Profibus and DeviceNet.
Hedland; 800/433-5263; www.hedland.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers