Pepperl+Fuchs' DM5xx industrial flat panel monitors
DM5xx series industrial flat panel LCD monitors for continuous duty operation have a MTBF of over 550,000 hours. They are available with general purpose displays or as UL listed Class 1/Dev.2 devices. Combined with a Bebco EPS purge system, the monitors can be used in Class 1/Div. 1 hazardous environment mounting. Sizes are available from 10 in. to 20 in. and are rated for temperatures from -10º to 55ºC. Monitors accept VGA or NTSC inputs from a PC or video camera source.
Pepperl+Fuchs; 330/486-0002; www.pepperl-fuchs.com
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers