Bray Controls' line of butterfly valves
Line of 22 in. to 96 in. (550 mm to 2400 mm) resilient, sealed butterfly valves is designed for highly abrasive and corrosive applications. These valves meet process requirements with chloride content from low to very high parts per million in applications such as seawater, mining, sanitary service and FGD. The internal disc-to-stem connections prevent many valve failures due to erosion, corrosion and vibration.
Bray Controls; 281/894-5454; www.bray.com
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers