Tel-Tru Manufacturing's P611 pressure transmitter
P611 pressure transmitter has a single piece 316L stainless steel sensing element with a high output silicon glass fused strain gauge, coupled with a thick diagram for maximized cycle life in the presence of pressure spikes, vibration and aggressive fluid media. Pressure ranges are to 10,000 psi. Typical applications are in the hydraulic and pneumatic, hydrogen, oil and gas, chemical, HVAC and molding industries.
Tel-Tru Manufacturing; 585/232-1440; www.teltru.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers