Premium Digital Gas Mass Flow Meters & Controllers
Advanced Mass Air Flow Sensors, Controllers and Flow Meters
Sierra's 100 Series premium digital family is made up of flagship Smart-Trak Model 100, the Micro-Trak Model 101, and the Max-Trak Model 180 industrial product. Ideal for OEM's and end users alike, the digital mass flow instruments are defining Performance MFC & MFM. To simplify basic flow control installations and permit networking of multiple instruments, you can add the Compod programmable control module to all 100 Series models and get multi-drop RS-485/MODBUS RTU communications . This family of flowmeters has user-friendly features, advanced sensor, valve and laminar flow element technology.
Precise Gas Flow Measurement: The Sierra Way
This 3-minute educational video explains the operating principle of Sierra’s capillary thermal technology. This video is an inside-out description showing the flow path of gas molecules within the mass flow controller and illustrates key technology advantages of capillary thermal flow measurement technology.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers