Premium Digital Gas Mass Flow Meters & Controllers
Advanced Mass Air Flow Sensors, Controllers and Flow Meters
Sierra's 100 Series premium digital family is made up of flagship Smart-Trak Model 100, the Micro-Trak Model 101, and the Max-Trak Model 180 industrial product. Ideal for OEM's and end users alike, the digital mass flow instruments are defining Performance MFC & MFM. To simplify basic flow control installations and permit networking of multiple instruments, you can add the Compod programmable control module to all 100 Series models and get multi-drop RS-485/MODBUS RTU communications . This family of flowmeters has user-friendly features, advanced sensor, valve and laminar flow element technology.
Precise Gas Flow Measurement: The Sierra Way
This 3-minute educational video explains the operating principle of Sierra’s capillary thermal technology. This video is an inside-out description showing the flow path of gas molecules within the mass flow controller and illustrates key technology advantages of capillary thermal flow measurement technology.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers