Advantech's Industrial Ethernet Switch
Ethernet Switch for Grid Automation Applications
The EKI-4654R is an IEC61850-3 compliant managed Ethernet switch for grid automation applications. This switch features 24 10/100Base-T Ethernet ports and two 1000Base-T SFP slots. It has a wide range of redundant power inputs (2x 100~240 VAC/100~240 VDC) allowing connection to two separate power supplies. The dual connections can be used to connect multiple managed switches in a self-healing ring configuration. The EKI-4654R has advanced features such as: IP security, VLAN, QoS, Port Mirroring, MAC security, IGMP Snooping, Port Trunking, CoS/TOS, email warnings, SNMP Trap and SMTP. The EKI-4654R is fanless with a 1U size, rear-end wiring, an LED indicator, front panel LEDs, and high port density for simple management and easy maintenance.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers