Industrial USB Serial ConvertersINDUSTRIAL CONVERTERS
Advantech's USB-4604B and USB-4604BM converters offer plug-and-play serial connectivity for USB equipped PCs and systems. Both are USB-powered. The USB-4604B and USB-4604BM are fully USB v1.1 and v2.0 compliant and feature serial communication rates of up to 921.6 kbps. The USB-4604BM provides software selectable RS-232/422/485 settings for each port and automatic RS-485 send data control. Both models include 16KV electrostatic discharge (ESD) and utilize standard DB9 male connectors. The converters are packaged in rugged ABS plastic and are ready for DIN-rail or direct panel/wall mounting. Drivers are included for Windows 2000/2003/XP and CE 5.0.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers