Dataforth's SensorLex 8B33 signal conditiioner
8B33 isolated analog signal conditioner, designed for measuring True RMS values of input signals, has joined the SensorLex line of signal conditioners. Each 8B33 True RMS input module provides a single channel of AC input which is converted to its True RMS DC value, then filtered, isolated, amplified and converted to a standard process voltage or current output. By reducing the dependency on sinusoidal purity, True RMS conversion allows accurate measurement of signals ranging from pulses to complex non-periodic waveforms.
Dataforth; 520/741-1404; www.dataforth.com
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers