United Electric Controls' explosion-proof One Series electronic pressure and temperature switches
One Series line of digital electronic pressure switches and electronic temperature switches now include an explosion-proof model. Designed to meet the needs of harsh and hazardous applications, the explosion-proof pressure and temperature switches can be used in Div. 1 (Zone 1) and Div. 2 (Zone 2) areas. They have up to two fully adjustable set points and deadbands, 4-20 mA analog output and no moving parts.
United Electric Controls; 617/926-1000; www.ueonline.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers