Winstedís Control Room ComfortCONTROL ROOM COMFORT
Winsted’s new ergonomically designed Sit/Stand desk offers three programmable height settings for ultimate versatility and optimum comfort in any control room setting. The redesigned desks include electric leg lifts to adjust the work surface quickly and easily from 29 to 44 inches with the push of a button. Two-, three- and four-leg systems are available with load capacities of 300-, 450- and 600-lbs. respectively. Both inline and corner configurations are available. All models feature the Versa-Trak monitor array mounting system so users can easily modify sight lines and monitor viewing angles based on personal needs. Easy-access vertical and horizontal wire and cable management options keep equipment connections organized and under control.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers