Ifm Efector's PG Series
BEST OF THREE WORLDS
Ifm introduces a line of pressure transmitters that combine the best features of a gauge, a switch and a transmitter. The PG Series pressure transmitter features a four-digit numeric display for system pressure, as well as a large gauge display with pointer indication. The PG is mounted in-line to provide quick, highly visible indication of sanitary process conditions found in the food processing, dairy, beverage and wastewater industries. The flush mount, stainless steel design offers high precision (0.2%) indication of pressure values. Long-term stability and overload protection is achieved through the transmitter’s ceramic cell sensing technology.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers