Ifm Efector's PG Series
BEST OF THREE WORLDS
Ifm introduces a line of pressure transmitters that combine the best features of a gauge, a switch and a transmitter. The PG Series pressure transmitter features a four-digit numeric display for system pressure, as well as a large gauge display with pointer indication. The PG is mounted in-line to provide quick, highly visible indication of sanitary process conditions found in the food processing, dairy, beverage and wastewater industries. The flush mount, stainless steel design offers high precision (0.2%) indication of pressure values. Long-term stability and overload protection is achieved through the transmitter’s ceramic cell sensing technology.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers