RTK Instrumentsí System 9000TS
CAPTURE, RECORD, PRINT AND DISPLAY EVENTS
RTK Instruments’ System 9000TS can be supplied as a standalone Sequence of Events Recorder, or by using the optional integrated alarm annunciator features, it is possible to build a full alarm and event management system that captures, records, prints and displays the events for later analysis, while providing displays and alarms for immediate action at the plant.
Each input channel can be set to suit individual applications. All the alarm sequences specified in the ISA publication ‘Annunciator Sequences and Specifications’ are available in addition to a range of additional features. The 9000TS has a unique distributed method of storing events so that even following a cascade of alarms or a power failure, up to 15,000 events per rack are stored within the solid-state, non-volatile memory.
- Marsh Bellofram Diversified Electronics' Hazardous Area Certifications for UPA-130 Series Universal Voltage Alert
- Alarm management upgrade
- HART-enabled flame detectors
- TiPs' Logmate Version 6.22 alarm managment software
- RTK Instruments' 725B alarm annunciator
- TiPS LogMate AlarmKB alarm monitoring
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers