RHP Temperature and Humidity TransmitterDwyer Instruments, Inc. has released its New Series RHP Humidity and Temperature Transmitter. The Series RHP Humidity/Temperature Transmitter combines the voltage or current humidity transmitter output with a passive temperature thermistor or RTD output. The polymer capacitance humidity sensor is not affected by condensation, fog, high humidity, or contaminants. The humidity sensors are available with 2% or 3% accuracies. Duct-mounted transmitters are available with an optional two-line alphanumeric LCD display. The Series RHP is available with interchangeable filter options as well as replaceable sensors.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers