Microsystems’ FlowStationPUMP CONTROL PACKAGE
The FlowStation 110 pump station controller package is designed for use in common pump-up applications. Built-in with a web server and a user-friendly configuration interface, it cab be remotly monitored or installed as part of a SCADA network. The FlowStation includes components such as a pump controller, a color touch-screen, a GPRS modem, SMS and email alarming, or a serial or Ethernet radio for SCADA connectivity.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers