Emerson's High–Performance Coriolis Meters
Emerson's Micro Motion ELITE Coriolis meters are compact in design. The meters are available in 2mm and 4mm nominal diameter, delivering +0.05% liquid flow accuracy, +0.35% gas accuracy, +0.0005 g/cc liquid density accuracy for flow rates of 0.07 lb/min to 12 lb/min (2 kg/h to 330kg/h). The meters are less than 2 inches wide and weigh just 9lbs, eliminating the need for special mounting support.The are available with 4-wire or 2-wire electronics, and with a variety of analog outputs or digital protocols including FOUNDATION fieldbus, Profibus DP and DeviceNet.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers