Omegadyne’s Micro–Machined Silicon Pressure TransducersSEALED FROM THE ENVIRONMENT
MMA500V Series micro-machined silicon pressure transducers have all welded stainless-steel construction, 316 wetted parts and glass-to-metal seals (GMS) at the electrical outlets. This ensures the unit is hermetically sealed from external environments and the media. Also, ranges are from 100 to 5000 psi, accuracies from 0.08% to 0.03%, and a variety of pressure and electrical connections are available.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers