Schneider’s Pressure TransmitterPRESSURE TRANSMITTER
XMLG pressure transmitter is a part of any pumping system, as it converts applied pressure to an electrical signal that can be used to control and/or monitor a process variable. With pressure ranges from -14.5 psi to 8700 psi, and optional analog current output as 4-20 mA or a voltage output from 0 V to 10 V, the pressure transmitter interfaces with common automation systems, whether they are PLC-based or variable-frequency drives.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers