Flexible couplings for hazardous areas
Adalet announces the addition of PECO flexible couplings to its line of cable fittings and accessories for hazardous locations. All sizes of explosion-proof flexible couplings are constructed from bronze braided brass tubing with an arc resistant liner. The couplings include two female threaded end fittings with male nipple inserts.
Adalet’s line of PECO flexible couplings allow the safe joining of equipment in hazardous locations where stationary equipment is connected to machinery that moves or vibrates. The flexible couplings are ideal for tight spaces where difficult bends are needed. All couplings are UL-listed for use in Division 1 hazardous areas and can be ordered in various lengths and conduit sizes.
- Chemineer Chemseal Agitator Seal Features High Runout and Reverse Pressure Capability
- Exair's 54 inch Super Ion Air Knife
- AutomationDirect Extends Line of RUKO Cutting Tools
- Vici Valco's High-Pressure Fittings
- Festo's Metric NPQP Fitting Series
- T&B Fittings High-/Low Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts
- AutomationDirect Expands Tubing and Fittings Offering in Pneumatics Line
- Markes International's CIA Advantage
- iKey's Shallow Rackdrawer
- AutomationDirect Adds Tubing and Hose Options to Its NITRA Line of Pneumatic Components
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers