Mass Flowmeter with HART
FCI's ST98 Flowmeter with HART communications provides reliable measurement, quick data transmission and interoperability for process and plant engineers in search of a flexible, accurate air/gas flow meter. The ST98 with HART is now a drop-in network replacement instrument for any other HART-compatible flowmeter. Diagnostics, calibration and configuration information also are available via HART. It features high accuracy to ±1% of reading, plus ±0.5% of full scale and repeatability to ±0.5% of reading. The inline style ST98 features flow range from 0.00062 to 1850 SCFM [0.01 to 3140 Nm3/h] in air at standard conditions for 70 °F [21.2 °C] and 14.7 psia [0 °C and 1013,25 bar (a)], typical for most gases. The ST98 is able to operate from 10:1 to 100:1 turndown ratio and is field adjustable within the calibrated range.
Two all-welded 316L stainless steel thermowells, protecting two matched platinum precision resistance temperature detectors (RTDs), comprise the ST98's thermal mass sensing element. The ST98's transmitter with its RS232C communications port is housed in either a NEMA Type 4, Type 4X (IP66) enclosure or an explosion-proof enclosure and can be integrally mounted to the flow element or remotely mounted up to 500 feet away. In addition, an LCD display screen indicating flow rate, temperature and totalized flow is available as an option.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers