Emerson's EMachinery Health Transmitters
Emerson extends the monitoring capabilities of its CSI 9210 Machinery Health Transmitter. The CSI 9210 monitors vibration, temperature, and speed on machine trains, now applies to plant and mill rotating machinery, including motors, fans, cooling tower fans, pumps, and compressors. The transmitter analyzes the health of mechanical equipment through predictive diagnostics to improve plant availability and performance. Condition monitoring diagnostics give plant personnel a better understanding of equipment health and developing issues. Vibration data allows users to accurately pinpoint potentially damaging conditions. Predictive diagnostics in AMS Suite give vibration analysts a real-time view of the same machinery health information that plant operators see. Additional alert detail can be accessed directly in the field through the portable CSI 2130 Machinery Health Analyzer. Emerson combines services with the PlantWeb digital plant architecture to help users apply field-based information. Services include installation supervision, configuration and startup, training, and ongoing support.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers