Insertion-style flowmeter simplifies installationThe precision Marsh Multi-Mag Flowmeter from McCrometer eliminates the costly cut-and-splice operations and system shutdowns required with full-bore meters--while at the same time fitting in tight, crowded equipment areas with limited pipe straight-run availability. The Multi-Mag’s advanced streamline multi-electrode sensor design compensates for real-world variable water flow profiles, including low-flow conditions. The Multi-Mag is available for service in line sizes from 4 to 120 inches, providing bi-directional or forward flow only depending on the specific model. Accuracy is ±1% of reading ± zero stability from +0.3 to +20 ft/s, and repeatability is 0.20% of range. The Multi-Mag’s highly stable flow sensor comes pre-calibrated from the factory and requires virtually no recalibration.The Multi-Mag supports liquid flow measurement requirements in municipal and industrial water treatment. ypical applications include distribution, effluent, filter balancing and backwash, pumping stations and UV dosing. It is ideal for district energy facilities in cooling water, chilled water and HVAC applications, as well as numerous processes found in food/beverage, electric power generation, chemical processing and pulp/paper plants.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers