Insertion-style flowmeter simplifies installationThe precision Marsh Multi-Mag Flowmeter from McCrometer eliminates the costly cut-and-splice operations and system shutdowns required with full-bore meters--while at the same time fitting in tight, crowded equipment areas with limited pipe straight-run availability. The Multi-Mag’s advanced streamline multi-electrode sensor design compensates for real-world variable water flow profiles, including low-flow conditions. The Multi-Mag is available for service in line sizes from 4 to 120 inches, providing bi-directional or forward flow only depending on the specific model. Accuracy is ±1% of reading ± zero stability from +0.3 to +20 ft/s, and repeatability is 0.20% of range. The Multi-Mag’s highly stable flow sensor comes pre-calibrated from the factory and requires virtually no recalibration.The Multi-Mag supports liquid flow measurement requirements in municipal and industrial water treatment. ypical applications include distribution, effluent, filter balancing and backwash, pumping stations and UV dosing. It is ideal for district energy facilities in cooling water, chilled water and HVAC applications, as well as numerous processes found in food/beverage, electric power generation, chemical processing and pulp/paper plants.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers