Tideflex's Check Valves For Stormwater Discharge
The TF-1 Curved Bill Tideflex Check Valve is designed to seal, especially in low-lying areas with little backpressure. The valve allows a tighter seal eliminating gapping issues. The TF-1 Curved Bill is constructed of rubber, making it immune to rust, corrosion and weathering. It seals around entrapped debris, has a strong spring steel spine and comes in different sizes up to 96”.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers