Advantech's 10” Ultra Rugged Mobile Computer
The PWS-8101M, is a 10.4” XGA TFT LCD rugged mobile computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo U7500 processor, 802.11 a/b/g WiFi, built-in Class2 V2.0 +EDR Bluetooth, Windows XP Pro and an optional 3.5G/HSDPA GPRS and SiRF III GPS. With its military-grade MIL-STD-810F and MIL-STD-461E certification, it meets rugged demands such as a 3 foot drop and an extreme operating temperature range. The PWS-8101M also provides 6-sides of IP65 for superior dust and water resistance. The PWS-8101M is driven by a four hour continuous operation high capacity battery.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers