WAGO's Complimentary Add-On for ARS-Logix 5000
WAGO's Add-On Instructions allow customers to adapt standard analog, digital, and specialty module I/O functions into ControlLogix, CompactLogix and DriveLogix controllers. The add-on makes it easy to bring the modularity and flexibility of the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM to projects requiring compact, granular, DIN-rail mount I/O using DeviceNet and EtherNet I/P. I also provides additional functions such as motor control (DC and stepper), serial communications, vibration monitoring, HART Device monitoring, 3-phase power measurement, AS-Interface Gateway and DALI Lighting Control.
- Signal Conditioning: Balluff's Smart Light Functions In Three Modes
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers