MTS's Temposonics Linear-Position Sensors
MTS's magnetostrictive Temposonics linear-position sensors have a faster update rate option that allows for updated measurements every 100 microseconds. The update rate option, available for SSI and EtherCAT protocols, fulfills dynamic requirements by shortening the cycle time for a measured value. The controller reads the absolute position values with an update frequency of up to 10 kHz synchronized with an external control clock to provide 26-bit absolute position data.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers