IEC 61850-3 & IEEE 1613-compliant computing platform
The Industrial Automation Group of Advantech introduces the UNO-4672 fanless box PC with IEC 61850-3- and IEEE 1613-compliant computing platform for substation automation applications. The UNO-4672 has a standard 2U rack size, rear-end wiring, and a front panel LED indicator providing simple management and easy maintenance. It comes with an Intel Pentium M 1.4 GHz or Celeron M 1.0 GHz CPU, 6 x LAN ports, 10 x COM ports (2 x RS-232, 8 x RS-232/422/485), 8 x digital inputs, 8 x digital outputs, 4 x USB ports (1 x front, 2 x rear, 1 x internal) and a PC/104+ expansion slot. It has two 10/100/1000 and four 10/100 Base-T Ethernet ports. The two 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports support LAN redundancy teaming functionality allowing it to act as a gateway. Due to its rich I/O interface, the UNO-4672 can act as a controller or protocol server. The UNO-4672 supports dual power input AC (90 ~ 250 VDC) and DC (106 ~ 250 VDC) for reliability and supports Windows XP Embedded, Windows 2000/XP, Windows CE 6.0, Linux OS allowing users to choose from many different OS options.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers