ATEX-approved mass flowmeter
The ST50 thermal mass flow meter is now ATEX-approved for potentially explosive environments classified as EExd IIC T4, which makes it suitable for applications in hazardous plant areas in the European Community and elsewhere worldwide.
The ST50 measures air flow from 1 to 125 SFPS (0.3 to 38 NMPS), nitrogen from 1 to 150 SFPS (0.3 to 46 NMPS) and compressed air from 4 to 400 SFPS (1.2 to 122 NMPS). Accuracy is +1% of reading, +0.5% of full scale, with repeatability of +0.5% of reading. It operates at temperatures from +40 °F to 100 °F (4 °C to 38 °C). The ST50 can be field-configured for flow range in standard mass flow or volumetric engineering units. It features dual analog outputs, 4-20 mA and 0-10 Vdc, which are field-assignable as flow rate or temperature and a RS232C I/O port. A 0-1kHz pulse output for totalizing flow is also available as an option. The ST50 series sensing element, constructed of stainless steel with Hastelloy-C tips, is designed for endurance in outdoor and field installation conditions. Its electronics are housed in an all-aluminum, epoxy-coated enclosure that is NEMA 4X (IP66) rated and it withstands operational pressures up to 500 psig [34 bar (g)]. The ST50 comes with a 1-year standard warranty.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers