Insertion-style flow meter simplifies installationWith a next-generation multi-electrode sensor packaged in an insertion style configuration suitable for hot-tap installation, the precision Marsh Multi-Mag flow meter from McCrometer eliminates the costly cut-and-splice operations and system shutdowns required with full-bore meters--while at the same time fitting in tight, crowded equipment areas with limited pipe straight-run availability.The Multi-Mag’s advanced streamline multi-electrode sensor design compensates for real-world variable water flow profiles, including low-flow conditions. Multiple electrodes located across the entire sensor body continuously measure and indicate the average flow rate. It is highly accurate, repeatable and stable with virtually no drift that requires field recalibration. The Multi-Mag is available for service in line sizes from 4 in. to 120 in Accuracy is ±1% of reading ± zero stability from +0.3 to +20 ft/s, and repeatability is 0.20% of range. The Multi-Mag supports liquid flow measurement requirements in municipal and industrial water treatment. It is ideal for district energy facilities in cooling water, chilled water and HVAC applications, as well as numerous processes found in food/beverage, electric power generation, chemical processing and pulp/paper plants.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers