Measurement Technology from Ametek Land
The Model 4500 Mk III uses a homogeneous advanced LED light source combined with a Flood LED to achieve high levels of stability and accuracy. Its no-moving-parts optical system provides the compact and relaible dust emissions monitor. This model is suited for all types of industrial applications where dust emissions measurement is required. It carries a wide range of compliance and performance approvals, including US Environmental Protection Agency. The model includes options for adapter flanges, air purging and other accessories.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers