Electro Standards Laboratories's MEMS-Based Fiber Optic Mirror Switch
The MEMS-Based Model 6288 Fiber Optic Mirror A/B Switch is designed with the RS232 Remote Serial Control. The QuickSwitch 6288 allows users to access two separate devices on ports A and B via connection through the common port with the flexibility of manual pushbutton or RS232 serial data remote control of the switch. If power is lost, the M6288 will default to the A position (prime) and continue to pass data. This MEMS-Based, 1300nm, mirror switch supports a gigabyte data rate and is transparent to data format and speed. All fiber optic ports are duplex, multimode ST with a fiber size of 62.5/125 micron.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers