GE Fanuc's PAC8000 RTU Controller
The PAC8000 RTU (Remote Terminal Unit) Controller, a rugged, field-mountable platform, combined with the 8000 Process I/OTM, offers flexible system design and high system availability. The PAC8000 RTU Control system can utilize any HMI package, including Proficy HMI/SCADA iFIX and CIMPLICITY. The controller is ideal for all types of RTU applications, including Oil & Gas pipelines and wellheads. It is designed for use in the harsh environments, operating over a temperature range of -40ºC to +70ºC, and is resistant to 30g shock, 5g vibration and G3 corrosive environments. Access to timely and accurate mission-critical information from fixed assets such as oil and gas wells, compressor stations, pipelines, fluid storage tanks and utility meters, can eliminate critical gaps in oil and gas operations, resulting in higher productivity and long-term growth. The PAC8000 RTU’s relative low power makes it suitable for applications using Solar Power.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers