Lenox Instrument's High-Temperature Camera Systems
Lenox Instrument combines an IP net workable model to its line of FireSight high-temperature boiler camera and furnace camera systems. The web browser enabled FireSight IP model offers users maximum flexibility and connectivity for viewing and recording real-time color video images of combustion and process control in boilers, furnaces, kilns and incinerators via a standard web browser or by integration into other video management systems. The system allows users to record camera output on a network connected PC, server, or digital video recorder and then access images remotely from any PC on the corporate network or the internet. The FireSight IP high-temperature remote viewing system is capable of operating trouble-free in temperatures up to 4,000 F degress. The cameras are available with either a 24-inch or 36-inch long lens assembly, in either direct or right-angle view configurations.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers