Simplified real-time DAQ
LEANTrak from Parsec Automation is a mobile productivity solution that is set up quickly to collect relevant data from production systems without any changes to the existing assets or disrupting the operations. LEANTrak packs the power of Parsec’s TrakSYS Real-time Performance Management (RPM) software into a portable package deployable in minutes without typical installation challenges, wiring, programming, infrastructure changes or production disruption. It has pre-configured point-and-click prompts to walk any user through the set-up process so they may begin collecting and analyzing data in minutes. LEANTrak is portable and can be moved from machine-to-machine, line-to-line, or site-to-site easily. It accurately records production line productivity events by monitoring and measuring product flow.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers