EtherNet/IP-enabled power controllers from EurothermEurotherm,has introduced EtherNet/IP communication protocol to its EPower SCR power controller series, making it the first SCR Power Controller with EtherNet/IP. Now with six different protocols, the EPower controller covers all major industrial protocols used in the industry (CC-Link, Modbus TCP, Profibus, Modbus RTU, DeviceNet and now EtherNet/IP). The new supported protocol offers a direct connection to major PLCs with EtherNet/IP and thus eliminates the need for third party gateways and support for multiple protocols. With seven different configurations and up to four channels, from single phase to true three-phase or even four-single-phases, this power controller can be customized to fulfill exact customer requirements and more.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers