Universal PID Process ControllerMoore Industries’ universal 535 ¼-DIN single-loop PID process controller programs monitor and control temperature, pressure, level, flow and other analog variables for batch and continuous processes. Available models provide an isolated analog (4-20mA or 0-20mA) control signal output that is typically used to regulate a control valve or similar final control element. Models are available with alarm trip outputs that can be used for on/off control or to warn of unwanted high/low conditions. Optional RS-485 communications allows interface with digital-communicating DCS, PLC and PC-based SCADA systems. An extra-bright front panel display meets NEMA 4X requirements. The 535’s patented PowerTune feature delivers pretuning, adaptive tuning and powerback anti-overshoot. PowerTune constantly analyzes the process and makes modifications to the tuning parameters to ensure precise, long-term and stable control.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers