New turbine flowmetersAW-Lake Company announces a new line of turbine flow meters, the TW Series. These new meters are specifically designed to be drop-in replacements for the Haliburton/NuFlow, Blancett, Cameron and Kimray turbine meters. The flowmeters are
specifically designed for the oil-and-gas industry and produced-water applications. Being marketed under AW-Lake’s new SABRE turbine brand name as an improved drop-in replacement, this new TW series is available as a fully assembled meter or as a kit containing the internals only. The replacement kit can be used to do field repair of TW meters as well as on Haliburton/NuFLow, Blancett, Cameron and Kimray turbine meters.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers