Poly pipe for low-temp applicationsGF Piping Systems has introduced the chemically resistant PE100 Industrial Polyethylene Piping System offered in a complete range of pipe, fittings, valves and fusion joining technologies. The new system features robust mechanical strength and high impact resistance throughout a wide temperature range and is especially suited for cold temperature applications as low as -58ºF. Suitable applications include fluid transport for process cooling water, industrial water treatment, bulk water distribution and chemical processing across a variety of industries.
The new PE100 system is available in pipe sizes from 2"˗ 36" with molded fittings from 2"-12" and fabricated fittings from 14"˗ 36". Also offered is a full line of compatible sized valves including compact tee, ball, diaphragm, butterfly and check styles. Installation is easily performed using one of three GF Piping System fusion joining technologies, depending on pipe diameter. Infrared Butt Fusion is provided for sizes 2"-8", Contact Butt Fusion for sizes 2"-36" and Electrofusion for systems 2" - 26". All three technologies allow a simple, safe and secure heat fusion joining process while providing industry leading controlled butt fusion and weld traceability that meet the expectations of existing customers.
PE100 conforms to ASTM, NSF and FDA standards.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers