New LabView 2009National Instruments has introduced LabVIEW 2009, the latest version of the graphical system design software platform for control, test and embedded system development. LabVIEW 2009 simplifies the development challenges of parallel hardware architectures with new virtualization technology that takes advantage of multicore systems as well as by offering new compiler improvements and IP that enhance field-programmable gate array design. The latest version of LabVIEW makes it possible to deploy code to wireless sensor networks to help engineers and scientists build smarter industrial measurement and monitoring systems and features new solutions for testing multiple wireless standards such as WLAN, WiMAX, GPS and MIMO systems on a single hardware platform. In addition, LabVIEW 2009 simplifies real-time math by streamlining mathematical algorithm design and deployment to real-time hardware. For a multimedia presentation of LabVIEW 2009's features, click here.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers