Wireless level measurement and more
The FlexLine Wireless Radar Gauge is the first ISA100.11a-ready wireless radar gauge that helps process manufacturers monitor tank levels and prevent hazardous incidents in their plants and terminals. It improves operator awareness by capturing a wide array of tank measurements and quickly transmitting them via the OneWireless network to control rooms. This reduces overall operating costs and improves safety by eliminating the need for manual data collection. The gauge is the latest addition to Honeywell’s OneWireless family of industrial wireless solutions for the process industries. Based on equipment compatible with the ISA100.11a standard, OneWireless networks can simultaneously accommodate multiple wireless protocols and thousands of field devices ranging from transmitters and gauge readers to mobile handheld devices and RFID tags.
In addition to level measurement, the FlexLine Wireless Radar Gauge can track temperature, pressure, water and overfill, eliminating the need for multiple gauges and transmitters, which further reduces installation costs and increases flexibility by enabling new measurements without additional wiring. The gauge also has passed the highest accuracy and security standards set by The Dutch Weight and Measurement (W&M) authority, a key designation for the device to be used for loading and unloading tank liquids from ships and trucks. In addition to meeting the Dutch standards, the gauge has been submitted for review by W&M authorities in several other countries.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers