Military-grade mobile computer with GPS
The PWS-8033M hand-held computer from the Industrial Automation Group of Advantech features an XScale PXA270 624 Mhz processor with 3.7" transflective VGA TFT LCD, GPS, 802.11 WiFi and a built-in Bluetooth, providing a fully functional communication device for any outdoor application. Moreover, certified by military-grade MIL-STD-810F and MIL-STD-461E standards, the PWS-8033M is ultra-rugged, constructed with an IP67 rating, guaranteeing total protection against dirt, dust and even complete immersion in under 1.2m of water.
The PWS-8033M has an extreme operating temperature of -20 ~ 60 °C and provides anti-shock and vibration when dropped up to 1.5m. The PWS-8033M provides GPS communication support using u-blox technology and A-GPS (Assisted GPS) online and offline services. The PWS-8033M can receive and track GPS and GALILEO signals and driven by a high-capacity battery, provides eight hours of continuous operation.
The PWS-8033M comes with ready to use accessories, such as a sleeve with hand strap and a vehicle-mounting bracket. The PWS-8033M supports both Windows CE 5.0 and Mobile 6.1.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers